Thursday 2 February 2012

Poster Class Feedback

Even though I got some feedback from some people outside of class, today we evaluated each others work. I have already made some changes to my poster from the Audience Feedback I have already gathered, so I was keen to make more changes if my class felt it was necessary. Below is a picture of the comments I received;
Here is what each of them say;
''Poster production is brilliant. Great contrast between black and white and model. Only missing production/company logo.'' - 10/10
''I love the newspaper cuttings nect to the face! The 'cut out' lines on the face is very effective. The editing is amazing - Love it!'' - 10/10
''Very relevant and eye catching'' 7/10
''Interesting to look at. Love the background. Gives clear indication to the story. Simple text and enhanced face looks good.'' - 9/10
''Eye-catching poster but maybe could do with a production company logo and a rating'' - 8/10
''Really good! Everything about it is good. Some short reviews on it would look good.'' - 9/10
''Enough information for a film poster, good editing!'' 9/10
''Very effective with the nespaper articles, fake looking model and title, very intriguing poster.'' - 8/10
''Really good, like the idea, love the newspaper. Could do with company and production logos, even if they're really small. Otherwise wonderful.'' - 9/10
''Not sure why lines are on the face etc.'' - 6/10

With all these scores added together this gives me an average score of 8.5/10.
After considering the comments, majority of them suggest that I shoud add on a company logo to my poster. So I will now work on designing one and then added it to my poster where appropriate.

No comments:

Post a Comment