Tuesday 28 February 2012

Image Change!

I did take some original images to place on my review which can be seen in an earlier post. I eventually decided against using these in my review. This is because they weren't showing any of the characters that are featured in my Short Film, they were simply symbolising that my film was about the beauty industry and looking perfected. With this in mind, I feel as though it is not really essential to include them. Once my text had been written there was not an awful lot of space left for images anyway and putting them in makes my review look more cluttered. I have therefore decided to use an image of just the director instead of the original images I took myself. Below you can see the arrangement of the images I tried out;

No comments:

Post a Comment