Tuesday 14 February 2012

Fonts

Today I have been trying out various font styles for my magazine title, 'The False Reality.' I didn't want to use a font that is really common as I felt this wouldn't make the wording standout very well, therefore I decided to look on the internet and download some more unique ones and try them out. I found this really good website called 'Dafont' which contained hundreds of different fonts that I was able to download for free. http://www.dafont.com/

Below are the names of various fonts that I tried out;

·Aubrey             ·Roadway
·Neou                ·Mabella
·Bebas              ·Jenna Sue
·Ultima            ·Clemente
·Amorino         ·Vieira

Conclusion:
In the end, I chose a font I already had on my laptop called 'Sathu' for the words 'The' and 'Reality. I then used the font 'Jenna' Sue' for the word 'False.' I used a different font for this word has this was something I had picked up from doing my research on magazines. Some of them used a different colour or a different font type for words in a title they specifically wanted to stand out, therefore I changed the font and colour of the word 'False.' 
Title:

No comments:

Post a Comment