Monday 20 February 2012

Polaroid Photos

I was keen to come up with an innovative idea for my images. I watching Ed Sheeran's new music video for his latest song to be released 'Drunk.' At the very start of his video, I noticed a wall behind him full of polaroid photos. As you can see below (0:00-0:21)
I loved this idea. I felt polaroid photos were a bit different. They represent 'snap-shot' moments in a persons life and a review gives a person a snap-shot of what a film is like. As well as this, I could also invisage how they could be used in plastic surgery, through taking photos of someone prior to them being operated on. Example of polaroid photos:
                                       
After looking at sample polaroid photos online, I then set about creating my own in a microsoft word document. How I created the polaroid photos is demonstrated in the print screens below:
Firstly I created a text box and filled it with the colour black.

Then, I created bigger text box and filled it with an off-white colour.

Next, I put the black text box on top of the off-white text box to complete my polaroid photo. 

 I could easily adapt the colour of the polaroid photo by changing the colour of the text box.

No comments:

Post a Comment