Monday 27 February 2012

Directors Quote

Now that I have created an image for my director, during my research I noticed a lot of magazine articles be it reviews or not include quotes. Consequently, I have therefore come up with a quote for my review which can be seen below;
I ensured the quote itself is written in a different font to the rest of the review text so that is stands out. It is in one of the fonts which I tried out for the title of my review called 'Neou Thin.' The word 'Director' is in the same font in which I used for the word 'False' in my review title called 'Jenna Sue.' This was done so that similar fonts were used throughout. If too many different fonts are used in the text the review can look untidy. The font 'Jenna Sue' was also used because this font is like handwriting and a quote is personal to the individual that says it. By writing 'Director' in a hand writing style emphasises this.

No comments:

Post a Comment