Saturday 21 January 2012

Original Image

To the left is the image I originally used when creating my poster. This is because I wanted to try out my poster with a professional looking image before taking an image of my own. Using this image enabled me to consider what kind of person I wanted to use for my own photo. I need someone quite natural looking and for them to have their shoulders bare in order to create a good effect. With the elements of this model, I think that my poster will be effective.







To the right is the image I took today of my sister, Louise. I didn't just use her just because she is my sister and therefore arguably an easy option, but because in my opinion she fits the brief of what I am looking for. I tried to recreate the look of the model I found on the internet by putting her hair away from her face and having her shoulders bare. Currently the image is considerably dark and there is a shadow behind her in the background, however this does not matter as it can be corrected easily in Photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment