Tuesday 24 January 2012

Poster Production 2

Today I have swapped over the image which I orginially used for my poster (which came from the internet) for the one which I took myself and that belongs to me.

This is the process;

1. I made the image of Louise bigger and put her in the same place as the orignial model.

2. I altered the background so that is was black and white.

3. I got rid of any blemishes she had - including any flaws in her skin/freckles on her neck and darkened her skin tone.

4. I created some shadowing on her face and neck in order to make her features standout more.

5. I then made her lips larger and a paler shade and adapted her eyes by making them lighter and placing eye shadow on her eyelids.

6. Next I made the overall poster look brighter.

7. I drew the same 'plastic surgery lines' on her face and added text.

8. This is the second draft of my poster, now with the image of Louise instead of the Model;
Overall this process was very simple, due to the fact I already knew what was required because I had done exactly the same thing with the model I took from Google Images. Using an image that had already been taken for a first draft really helped me in creating my own primary image.

No comments:

Post a Comment