Wednesday 4 January 2012

Photoshop Practice


Before starting to create my poster, my teacher got someone called 'James' to give the class a lesson in Photoshop as none of us had really used the programme before. We took an image of a very important figure within the Media 'Rupert Murdoch', separated his hands from the image and then took a picture of the earth and re-sized it so it collaborated and fit in his hands correctly, before placing the hands back in the image. This enabled me to learn how to use basic skills within photoshop, such as how to change the size of a picture and how to crop certain elements out of a picture that are unwanted. This has made me feel more confident about creating a poster for my film now that I have a basic idea of how to use the programme.

No comments:

Post a Comment