Thursday 3 November 2011

Confirming Characters

My audience research has enabled me to think of some possible character that would be good to use in my Documentary Film. I have 5 people in mind. 2 of which are friends of mine, 1 is a relative and the remaining 2 are employed in the cosmetic industry.

Today, I want to ask these people if they are happy to take part in my media coursework so I can confirm them as my characters. If they do not wish to take part then this will give me plenty of time to think of other people which I may be able to use.

I saw Beth and Alice at Sixth Form earlier on so I was able to ask them in person if they would participate, both of them agreed.
I emailed my Nana as soon as I got home an she replied around 20 minutes later saying she would be more than happy to be involved.
Finally, I rang the remaining characters. I was a bit nervous about ringing them as I wasn't sure what they were going to say. They work at the Sk:n clinic in Norwich and both of them also said they were ok with being filmed. When on the phone to them I decided to book a plastic sugery consultation so that I would know the date of filming well in advance.

Overall I am really happy that all the characters I wanted have agreed to help me with my A2 production.

No comments:

Post a Comment