Sunday 25 March 2012

Script Feedback

Today my teacher gave me some feedback on the script i'd written. One of her points was that it was too long for a five minute short film. This is something that I did not think of when writing it. Now I have thought it through, I think interviewing five people within five minutes is simply not realistic enough. With this in mind, I have decided to only interview 3/5 people who i'd originally come up with. I have decided not to interview Alice and My Nan (Thirla.) This because, I am already interviewing someone who's insecure about their appearance (Beth) and I don't think my Nan's in put it essential, her being interviewed was more of just an extra, therefore I have illiminated this two people from my Short Film. By doing this, it means I have more time to make the interviews with the remaining three people really affective. My teacher's second point was that I need to include more factual information as Documentaries often contain a lot of factual content and it makes what I am saying sound more realistic. With these points in mind, I have no refined my script;

No comments:

Post a Comment